Giving ventures wings
Our passion is to give you and your ventures wings. Our powerful programs positively impact your performance and your bottom line.
We are passionate about making you and your business epic. We love growing ambitious and ethical leaders and businesses.
Our approach is to work with you, to understand your issues, and build programs to answer the challenges you face.
Our hands on experience in both coaching and implementing results, means we are able to deliver in a way that best answers your needs.
Our integrity is paramount as over 90% of our business is through recommendations and referrals.
In everything we do, we seek to have significant impact on your performance. We are committed to providing expert coaching and mentoring, and our venture experience services provide powerful and bottom line results.
Bravo Lima has successfully:
- Coached leaders at Board, CEO, Senior Executive & Management level
- Launched new start-ups, new innovative products and technologies
- Led sales, marketingÂ & distribution for companies with turnovers from Â£100k to Â£200m
- Led and supported culture change programmes for 3 to 3000 staff
- Led and supported the restructuring and training of leadership, commercial, customer serviceÂ and operational teams
- Supported the implementation of joint ventures, mergers, alliances, and partnerships
We’re accountable for what we do, and focus on results.
Ben Leon is the founder of Bravo Lima, he has a track record of growing businesses and leaders across challenging international environments.
Ben joined the Graduate Fast Track program at British Airways and soon found himself a Customer Service Duty Manager at Heathrow T1, merging two French airlines, and launching e-ticket around the world. He has since launched, grown, and implemented turnarounds of award winning airlines, businesses, social enterprisesÂ and charities in the UK and internationally, including:
- launching a start-up private jet venture generating over â‚¬1.5mÂ within the first year
- leading the Commercial Division in the launch of Caribbean Airlines in Trinidad & Tobago, achieving US $150m revenue
- leading a Top100 UK charity, winning the President’s Prize
- leading a European NGO, running campaigns across 32 countries,Â including humanitarian aid with the UNHCR
- co-founding a cargo company, winning coveted industry award
- co-founding an electric vehicle company
- co-founding a social action charity,Â winning the UK Prime Minister’s Big Society Award
Ben has delivered successful coaching and mentoring programs to thousands of leaders, executives and their teams across many continents. He is an accredited Growth Coach for the UK Government backed Growth Accelerator and Business Growth Service, aÂ protÃ©gÃ© of the Coaching Academy, the Acclaria Fast Path approach, a licenced practitioner of BGI Strategy on a Page, the PEOPLE Model, and holds a Diploma in NLP. He graduated with Joint Honours BSc in Psychology and Zoology from Bristol University, and earned a postgraduate Diploma in Public Relations from the London School of Public Relations and a Diploma in Company Direction from the Institute of Directors.
Ben is passionate about ethical leadership, entrepreneurship, and community responsibility, he serves as a Non-Executive, Board MemberÂ and mentor to a number of businesses, social enterprises and charities.
Peter Dunkin FCIM
Peter is a senior advisor and accredited coach with an extensive background in international Aviation, travel and hospitality. He advises on commercial and people matters and has coached over 300 senior executives in leadership development, communication skills, and career advancement. He has carried out work for leading companies in the travel industry, as well as several FTSE 100 firms in the retail, professional and financial services sectors.
Airline Industry Career
He was part of the founding start-up team for Etihad Airways (2004-2007) and previously spent 17 years with British Airways in key commercial and operational leadership posts both in the UK and overseas. His earlier career included sales and marketing management roles with British Caledonian, Continental, and Delta Air lines. Whilst at BA, he established and ran business units responsible for BA’s key Corporate and Public Sector business, and also managed relationships with key travel management companies. In Africa, he set up and launched new services to Nigeria’s capital Abuja, as well as in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire. At BA he was also a key member of an Organisational Change Team.
Professional Qualifications, Affiliations and Board Experience
- Board Director of the UK Board of Airline Representatvies (BARUK) 2005-2007
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, Chartered Marketer. DipM FCIM
- Fellow of the Institute of Travel and Tourism
- Highest level of Government vetting (DV)
- Accredited Professional Executive Coach (AC)
- Certified NLP Practitioner
Other Notables & Interests
- Outstanding Services to Travel Award 2006 from the Guild of Travel and Tourism
- Many published articles in the Travel Industry press, and a judge for Industry awards
- Awards at BA for Best Marketing Initiative and National Sales Person of the Year
- A passion for sports and music. Peter is a choral singer and has run the London Marathon
- Memberships include the Aviation Club, Institute of Directors, MCC, and the RAC
Peter lives in London with his wife who works for the CAA. They have two children at university.
Naomi Jane has spent the last ten years empowering business leaders, teams and vulnerable communities to reach more of their potential and implement lasting, positive behavioural & cultural changes.
Naomi has supported hundreds of start up entrepreneurs, company executives and established business owners. She is renowned for her high impact, positively challenging, holistic approach and her support covers personal crises as well as professional development, leadership challenges, career progression and business growth.
Naomi graduated from the University of London with Honours in Management and has since trained with WYSE International, Common Purpose and the Coaching Academy. She has built a high impact career as a coach, consultant and facilitator by focusing on enabling leaders to achieve positive, transformative change in their lives, their organisations and their communities.
Some of her professional achievements she is most proud of include:
- Co-founding Female Mastermind, a high impact peer-to-peer coaching network for ambitious female entrepreneurs
- Designing & delivering an entrepreneurship readiness course which involved coaching a group of young entrepreneurs from initial ideation to trading
- Launching an award winning social enterprise that delivered creative personal development projects that impacted 1000s of young people from challenging backgrounds
- Leading a UK-wide cultural change initiative for one of the worldâ€™s top real estate consultancies
- Creating and rolling out a pan-London social mobility mentoring programme serving young people most under-represented at Russell Group universities and in the City
- Re-designing the European induction process for a high growth American fashion brand
Naomi is passionate about emotional intelligence, diversity & inclusion, social justice and start-ups. She volunteers as a trustee and advisor to a number of small charities and believes in crafting an existence she will be proud to leave behind.